Effect of Yoga Poses in Our Life
Summary – Yoga is not only an exercise, but it is also a way to relax your body and mind, which helps you to advance towards a better living. Practicing yoga asanas affects your body, both mentally and physically. Read below to see the various effects of yoga poses in our life.
In a world full of burdens, duties, and responsibilities, we usually forget to be happy. So, practicing yoga in your daily life can have a lot of beneficial effects on the entire body, including your overall happiness. Yoga poses not only tone and strengthen the muscles, joints, tissues, and nerves but also maintain the smooth functioning of the body system. The yoga postures relax the mind and body to recover from weakness, stress, fatigue in your daily life. It also helps in energizing your body and mind for your everyday level of enthusiasm. The daily practice of yoga brings about a chemical balance within the body because it is crucial for everyday living. Though yoga is being practiced in various parts of India and attract people from all over the world to learn this method, the Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is probably the best as it offers the authentic courses which are taught by the well-known experienced teachers.
Yoga is not a religion but a simple philosophy, which is based on the idea of connecting the mind and body. To know more, you need to stick with the blog to explore various physical, mental, spiritual health benefits of yoga poses in your daily life.
Various Effects of Yoga Poses
- Improves Your Posture – Yoga teaches how to balance and how to control because it is a great way to correct your posture. Bad postures may lead to serious problems, which can further affect the body in both physical and mental ways. With daily practice of yoga, your body will itself assume the correct stance, and you will look both healthy and confident. A perfect posture includes back straight with your chest out, chin up, stomach in and your shoulders relaxed and squared. By holding your stomach in, can improve the digestive system. So, practicing yoga in your day to day life can help improve your posture, which will lead to a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Helps in Blood Circulation – Yoga can help increase the blood flow as it the most important function in your body. Poor circulation can lead to various problems in your body, like swelling and fluid retention. There are certain yoga poses which require a lot of strength and balancing, which will lead you to breathe deeply. Intense breathing can create an oxygen flow in your body, which will further energize your body cells. Good circulation supplies nutrition, blood, and oxygen to the brain, which leads to healthy skin.
- It Relieves Stress – Daily practice of yoga can be a great way to get rid of stress that accumulates in the mind and body on a daily basis. The high amount of physical and mental stress releases a harmful chemical called Cytokines which leads us to cloudy thinking and its effects can disrupt sleep, cause anxiety, and promote depression. So, yoga is a powerful tool which helps in releasing stress from your body and mind, and makes it stronger and calmer. It is a positive technique to lift up your mood.
- It Builds Muscle Strength – Yoga helps you to use the weight of your own body while engaging your core throughout the practice, and over time, this is just as beneficial as heavy lifting in the gym. Strong muscles have a lot of benefits than just looking good such as it improves sleep, increases brain health, and boost your metabolism. So, yoga is a good way to improve the strength of the whole body, rather than trying to focus on specific muscles.
- It Boosts the Immunity – Yoga is widely acclaimed for boosting the immune system. When you stretch your muscles and move organs around, your body releases a viscous fluid rich in immune cells, and it further helps the lymphatic system destroying cancerous cells, fights infection and discards the toxic waste out of your body.
- Lowers the Blood Pressure – Yoga helps in lowering the blood pressure by improving your physical health by reducing strain on the heart. According to the study, high blood pressure makes the heart to work harder in pumping the blood, which may further lead to poor health functions. Daily practice of yoga can manage blood pressure and can also boost defense against stroke, heart disease, and chronic kidney disease.
- Weight Loss – Regular practice of yoga not only help you to lose weight, but it also depends on your eating habits. Many yoga exercises burn fewer calories than the traditional exercise, like brisk walking or jogging, nevertheless, it will keep you away from binge eating and emotional eating as it will keep your mind and body refreshed. There are some intense yoga poses, which will help you in losing weight as these poses require more strength and movement while practicing. The more you sweat, the more your shed.
- It Increases the Body Energy – Multitasking and shuttling through chores can be quite exhausting. A few hours of yoga can boost your energy by keeping you healthy and fresh.
Make a realistic schedule which you can continue as each and every yoga pose will benefit you in some way or the other. Yoga keeps your mind healthy as well as positive.
Bipin Baloni is a yoga teacher from India and his core specialization is in Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga. He organizes 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Bipin Baloni conducts Yoga Teacher Training in India in different cities. He loves writing and reading books related to yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Health.